At Africa Wild Safaris we offer you the ultimate golf tour tailor-made to your needs. World-class South African players like Gary Player and Ernie Els have lead the way to a very golf friendly country that leaves you spoilt for choice when it comes to fantastic courses to play. We offer golf tours to some of the best golf courses in South Africa. Our basic golf tour offers two routes for a start and you can also combine your golf trip with a hunting, fishing or photo safari. Click here to see our Golf Tours
GOLF COURSE INFORMATION
Your South African Golf Trip will see you play some of the best courses in the world. Imagine the experience of teeing off between wild plains, game, crocodiles, hippos and the likes on the course. You will be treated to a trip of breathtaking sights via the Kruger National Park and get to taste traditional food at the Hlolwa Lodge in Phalaborwa.
SUPREME COURSES AVAILABLE IN SOUTH AFRICA
Irene Golf Course
Lost City Golf Course
Gary Player Country Club (Million Dollar Course)
Centurion Golf Course
Nelspruit Golf Course
Skukuza Golf Course
Kleinbaai Golf Course - When the wind blows, this course is not as easy as it looks!
Hermanus Golf Club - Ernie Els’ designed this exquisite course, complete with all the creature-comforts to really enjoy the day. Hermanus’ Golf Club also boosts an elaborate lounge, and stunning verandah with views overlooking the mountains.
Arabella Golf Course Set on a spectacular lagoon overlooking the sea – this new course meets top international standards and attracts golfers from all over the world. Thie Arabella boasts the only 6 star hotel in South Africa!
Caledon, Riviersondersond, & Bredasdorp Golf Courses - small country towns, with golf courses who welcome visitors
SOUTH AFRICAN WEATHER
Note: It would be nice to have a link to a daily weather website that can be on this page but that sits on the homepage given daily temperatures in Joburg/DBN/CT/PTA/Botswana/etc. I have listed the areas you hunt in and the seasonal (permanent temps)
South Africa boasts a wonderful climate with long hot summers and relativity short winters. A microcosm of the world, Southern Africa’s climates vary from Semi-tropical to Savannah lands, dry desert regions and rainy forest lands. Spring starts in August with summer extending from late September to March when autumn begins. Winter in South Africa stretches from May – July.
For more info visit The SA Weather Services: http://www.weathersa.co.za/web/
• Bush hat / Sun hat
• Camera/video camera
• Mobile phones with roaming facility
• Sun Block – preferably the highest you can get -30+
• Power adapter- SA standard power is 220 volt
• Plug adapters
• Mosquito repellent or Malaria Medication (dependant on the area, we will inform you)
• Walking boots – please bring ones used before!
• A comfortable pair of walking sandals will also come in handy
• A swimming costume
• Warm hunting jacket
• Long hunting pants(Camouflage if possible),zip off pants or shorts
• Wool socks
Don’t leave home without
• Personal medication – if its prescription medicine please ask your doctor for a copy or letter to avoid problems at the immigration check points
• Rifle licenses, export permits and ammunition
• Credit cards, travellers cheques or cash –we will put it in the safe
• Airline tickets and travel agents contact details
• Travel insurance
• A copy of this confirmation letter and the invitation letter that will be sent to you
• SAPS 520 form for hunting rifles or bows
PRICES AND PACKAGES
To learn more about which package suits you best or to book your safari now, take a look at our PACKAGES page or call now and we will be delighted to advise you.
Click here to contact us.